Make your event matter. Whether you're holding a nonprofit fundraiser, showcasing your business at a tradeshow, or hosting a black-tie dinner, Streetwise Meeting and Event Planning provides the necessary tools to make your function effective and memorable. Learn how to:
- Choose an appropriate venue and staff
- Determine the type of event that best suits your company
- Draft a budget and come in under it
- Entice your consumer with media coverage and giveaways
- Negotiate successfully with vendors
- And much more
Tradeshows, conventions, and events are no longer just for the big corporations. Your business can compete, if you know how-and this book shows you how. Streetwise Meeting and Event Planning is packed with information on how to coordinate the successful events you need to build your business.