- Our Society’s Pain and Its Sexual Coping
- The True Source of the Pain
- A Genuine Remedy—"Sex Is Like a Typewriter!"
- The Church Must Be the Church: An Ethics of Character
- Marriage Is for More Than Two
- Sexual Union Is More Than "Sex"
- The Virtues of Sexual Character for Marriage as a Heroic Enterprise
- Nurturing Children
- Teenagers, Dating, and "Sex"
PART I: The Basis for New Thinking about Our Sexuality
PART II: God’s Design for Sexual Character
PART III: New Questions from an Ethics of Character for Practical Application to Issues of Our Day
PART IV: Sexual Shalom