Under the Sign of Hope: Feminist Methodology and Narrative Interpretation / Edition 1by Leslie Rebecca Bloom
Pub. Date: 09/03/1998
Publisher: State University of New York Press
Examines the practices of life history, ethnographic fieldwork, and interpretation of women's narratives, ultimately asserting the importance of self-reflexivity for feminist methodology.
Table of ContentsForeword by Deborah P. Britzman
Part One: Feminist Methodology
2. Two Feminists in Search of an Interview Practice
3. "Locked in Uneasy Sisterhood"
Part Two: Narrative Interpretation
4. Nonunitary Subjectivity and Self-Representation
5. Nonunitary Subjectivity and Gender
6. Conclusion: The Signs of Hope
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >