Manual of Structural Kinesiology / Edition 17by R .T. Floyd, Clem Thompson
Pub. Date: 11/13/2008
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Manual of Structural Kinesiology presents a straightforward view of human anatomy and its relation to movement. The manual clearly identifies specific muscles and muscle groups and describes exercises for strengthening and developing them. Floyd provides important information in an accessible format through a combination of logical presentation, illustrations, and concise writing style. The Connect course for this offering includes SmartBook, an adaptive reading and study experience which guides students to master, recall, and apply key concepts while providing automatically-graded assessments.
McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.40(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews