Packaged with online access to the
Aspen Voices of Law video documentaries. Learn more at
Erwin Chemerinsky’s distinctive and brilliant approach has found a wide audience of admirers who enjoy teaching from a combination of carefully selected and edited case excerpts and stunningly lucid and elucidating exposition.
Updated throughout, the revised Third Edition features
- comprehensive coverage in a manageably teachable length
- flexible organization that offers modular, free-standing chapters to adapt to a variety of teaching objectives
- highly effective pedagogical approach that combines case excerpts with clear and expansive exposition
- context and background information in the text that connects constitutional principles and seminal cases to history and contemporary issues
- brilliant yet approachable writing
- a detailed Teacher’s Manual*
Nationally recognized as a foremost pedagogue and expert in the field,
Erwin Chemerinsky does not disappoint with his Constitutional Law
casebook. Take a look at the streamlined and updated Third Edition. If you aren’t teaching with it already, this may be the year to switch.
*A Teacher’s Manual may be available for this book.
Teacher’s Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Aspen Publishers at
800-950-5259 or email@example.com.