Financial Reporting and Analysis / Edition 4by Lawrence Revsine, Bruce Johnson, Daniel W. Collins
Pub. Date: 06/30/2008
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Companies, The
Financial Reporting and Analysis, Second Edition reveals the truths hidden behind the numbers and shows the pitfalls to avoid when analyzing financial statements. A focus on core topics allows readers to examine the economic and institutional setting for financial reporting, accrual accounting and income determination, structure of the balance sheet and statement of cash flows, essentials of financial statement analysis, the role of financial information in valuation and contracting, receivables, inventories, long-lived assets and depreciation, financial instruments as liabilities, financial reporting for leases, income tax reporting, pensions and postretirement benefits, financial reporting for owners' equity, intercorporate equity investments, statement of cash flows, and an overview of international financial reporting differences and inflation. For anyone whose job includes preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- McGraw-Hill Companies, The
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.06(w) x 11.30(h) x 1.59(d)
Table of Contents1. The Economic and Institutional Setting for Financial Reporting.
2. Accrual Accounting and Income Determination.
3. Additional Topics in Income Determination.
4. Structure of the Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows.
5. Essentials of Financial Statement Analysis.
6. The Role of Financial Information in Valuation.
7. The Role of Financial Information in Contracting.
10. Long-Lived Assets and Depreciation.
11. Financial Instruments as Liabilities.
12. Financial Reporting for Leases.
13. Income Tax Reporting.
14. Pensions and Postretirement Benefits.
15. Financial Reporting for Owners' Equity.
16. Intercorporate Equity Investments.
17. Statement of Cash Flows.
18. Overview of International Financial Reporting Differences and Inflation.
Appendix I. Present Value Tables.
Appendix II. WWW/Electronic Resources for Financial Information..
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >