Introduction: Chance Favors the Prepared Mind.
PART ONE: OUR FOUNDATION AND FRAMEWORKS.
1. The Only Foundation We Have.
2. Frameworks for Intentional Preparation.
PART TWO: THE SKILLS OF PREPARED MIND LEADERSHIP.
3. Observing: Seeing Beyond the Obvious.
4. Reasoning: Moving from the Known to the Undetermined.
5. Imagining: Envisioning the Future Before It Arrives.
6. Challenging: Pushing for Higher and Deeper Thinking.
7. Deciding: Choosing with Consequences in Mind.
8. Learning: Keeping a Developmental Mind-Set.
9. Enabling: Exercising Leadership from the Outside In.
10. Reflecting: Looking Backward, Forward, and Inward.
11. Conclusion: Preparing for Tomorrow.
About the Authors.