Borderline Personality Disorder: An Information Guide for Familiesby Camh
This booklet is designed for people who have someone in their lives who has borderline personality disorder (BPD). The first three sections include information about the symptoms and causes and treatment of BPD. Section four talks about how to support someone who has BPD and the last section discusses self-care for family and friends.
- about personality disorders
- about borderline personality disorder
- treatment for people with BPD
- supporting the family member who has BPD
- recovery and hope
- family crisis information sheet.
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.15(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews