Brain Games Kids: First Gradeby Publications International Staff
Brain Games Kids: First Grade contains 301 learning activities for first graders. Colorful illustrations and photography help present the material in a fun and engaging way. Each left-hand page contains one to four questions; each right-hand page supplies answers. The question-and-answer format is complemented by spiral binding that makes it easy to fold the book in half to hide the answers.
The activities address language arts, math, science, social sciences, physical and emotional development, fine arts, and foreign language. Topics include phonics, grammar, addition and subtraction, rhyming, making predictions, drawing conclusions, telling time, and geography. Categories are scattered throughout the book, and questions progress from easy to hard for a graduated learning experience. Sample activities include:
• Which word has the same end sound as lunch?
• What is the correct way to spell this word?
• Which content does sushi come from?
• What's the name for something your body gets from healthy foods?
• What time is it in this picture?
• Solve the equation.
• Which one means "good-bye" in French?
A certificate at the end of the book allows first graders to celebrate their success. The flexible coated cover and sturdy spiral binding of Brain Games for First Grade Kids stand up to rough handling.
- Publications International
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.10(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews