About Brain Games - Puzzles, Math Games, and Brain Teasers:
This Book has been formatted and optimized for Nook. It includes a hyper-linked Table of Contents for easy navigation.
If you are one of those people who takes great pleasure in playing games, and also happens to be extremely competitive, you know how frustrating it can be to fail at solving a game or puzzle.
Without the right tools and information, it could take you longer than you want to figure out the secrets to successful brain games. Instead of spending a fortune on so-called experts or knocking yourself out with the old trial and error method, there is an easier way to learn everything you need to know about brain games.
Inside Brain Games - Puzzles, Math Games, and Brain Teasers:
You will learn everything there is to know about brain games. Nothing is left out.
• How to find brain games
• How to create brain games
• Using creative skills in solving brain games
• Types of brain games
• Solutions in problem solving
• Understanding vocabulary brain games
• Prompting the brain with brain games
• Scientific reasoning in brain games
• The science behind brain games
• How to use both sides of the brain
• How to memorize with brain games
• How to use brain games to improve your memory and intelligence
• And many more...
It's take to take action and apply what you have learned in Part I. Complete with questions and solutions, you will try your hands on different brain games, puzzles, and brain teasers. Exercise your mind with: