The Breast, 2-Volume Set, Expert Consult Online and Print: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases / Edition 4by Kirby I. Bland, Edward M. Copeland III
Pub. Date: 07/31/2009
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 4th Edition, by Kirby I. Bland, MD, and Edward M. Copeland, III, MD, is a surgical reference that offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date resource on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast. With its
The Breast: Comprehensive Management of Benign and Malignant Diseases, 4th Edition, by Kirby I. Bland, MD, and Edward M. Copeland, III, MD, is a surgical reference that offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date resource on the diagnosis and management of, and rehabilitation following, surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the breast. With its multidisciplinary approach, sweeping updates, new contributors, and authoritative guidance, you’ll have exactly what you need to inspire patient confidence and provide the best possible outcomes. Best of all, this new edition comes to you in print and online for easy, convenient access to the absolute latest advances.
• Features multidisciplinary advice from experts in surgery, radiation and medical oncology, pathology, molecular biology, pharmacokinetics, and genetics for a well-rounded perspective to enhance patient outcomes.
• Includes more than 1,500 figures and tables that offer high quality depictions of surgery and treatment procedures.
• Offers step-by-step guidance through both text and clinical boxes that makes the material relevant to everyday practice.
• Provides cross-referencing between chapters, as well as references to carefully selected journal articles, that makes further research easier.
• Features online access to the full text, downloadable images from the book, and more, at expertconsult.com.
• Uses a new full-color design to highlight key areas of the text and help you focus on important concepts.
• Presents updated coverage including an expanded section on pathology...and new chapters on granular cell tumors, targeted therapies, integration of radiotherapy and chemotherapy to keep you current.
• Includes revised chapters on the psychosocial consequences of breast cancer, lifestyle interventions for breast cancer patients, and patient and family resources that equip you to offer complete and compassionate care.
• Provides additional information on genetics to keep you up to date with the latest genetic discoveries linked to breast cancer and breast diseases.
• Features the work of many new contributors who provide the latest and freshest perspectives.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 9.30(w) x 11.70(h) x 4.10(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >