Warning: Too many retail start-ups fail because they didn't do their homework first. Your first assignment: read this page!
How To Start Your Own Retail Business And Finally Be Your Own Boss Once And For All!
It's ok if you're tired of it.
Maybe you're tired of the same procedure, day-in and day-out. Maybe you're tired of the lack of excitement. Maybe you're just tired of answering to a boss.
The bottom-line is, you just don't feel that a normal, Average Joe job is right for you. You don't like the insecurity that a 9-to-5 job has in today's economy. You always wanted to work for yourself anyway...
...I'm here to tell you that working for yourself IS a possibility.
If you want to feel excitement when you go to work... if you want to feel confidence in yourself as you go about your day... if you want to feel secure in life when you close your eyes to fall asleep...
...it's time to seriously think about starting your own successful retail business!
Millions the world over have made that very same decision and are now enjoying all the benefits that go a long with it.
You can make the decision to change your life today with...
Brick and Mortar Business for Newbies ebook
Greetings Dedicated Entrepreneur,
Are you ready to make your own fortune with a business in retail?
It takes someone with an entrepreneurial spirit. Someone who knows that they want more from life - and is determined to make sure they get it. But other than that...
Anyone can start their own retail business!
If you're searching for the freedom to be your own boss... If you're tired of being held in limbo by a fragile economy... If you've always dreamed of owning your own store, where you get to select the merchandise...
...you can take control and enter the market with your own retail business.
It can happen. And the results are likely in your hands. I'm not going to promise you that if you listen to everything I say, you'll be making 6 figures by next year. That would be...
...absolutely ridiculous. But I will say this:
If you read what I have to say - really think about it, and implement the steps, techniques, and strategies that I have laid out for you...
...your odds of being your own boss and leaving the rat race behind by next year will increase exponentially! Your future is in your hands.
"Learn Step-By-Step, The Tasks You Need To Accomplish On Your Way To A Successful Retail Business!"
"Brick and Mortar Business for NEWBIES!" is my info-packed guide that will teach you all you need to know about getting started in your own retail business in the minimum amount of time. You don't have to wait for my ebook to arrive in the mail because it is ready to be downloaded to your computer right now!
Inside I will give you the heads-up on what paperwork you'll need to fill out, how to choose your market, products, and location...
...along with how to set up your shop for maximum effectiveness and where to advertise.
Take a look here for a sneak peak of what you will find inside this information packed guide:
* 14 questions you MUST ask yourself if you're considering starting a retail business.
* The reason why a retail business is the most challenging yet most rewarding venture you can start.
* 6 Reasons why you should start your own retail business today.
* Learn the one thing that will be the most important part of starting your retail business
* 11 sections you must not leave out of your business plan if you want to be taken seriously when applying for a loan.
* Why you can think of your business plan as an instruction manual that you write for yourself.
* 1 Area of your business plan that you must know a LOT about if you are going to be successful.
* The 3 major types of businesses you'll have to choose from when starting up in retail... and which is right for you.
* Learn what a Sole Proprietorship is and 6 benefits to running your business with one.
* 5 pitfalls to being a Sole Proprietor. Know them before you make your decision.
* Learn the 2 most common types of partnerships and how to choose one over the other.
* 10 items that must be present in any partnership agreement made between you and your business partner.
* 7 benefits to running your business with a partnership.
* 5 pitfalls to look out for if you decide to create your business as a partnership.
* Learn what it means to start your business as a corporation - and if this type of business is right for you.
* Understand why you'll need a board of directors if you choose this type of business start-up.