- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
BRIDE’S Wedding Planner is your one-stop wedding organizer. It will answer all your questions and cover every detail, supplying crucial timetables, charts, checklists, and glossaries, to guide you down the aisle in style.
Inside, you’ll find:
• Smart shopping and money-saving tips on everything from your gown to stationery, flowers, caterers, photographers, and more
• Realistic timetables and a list of necessary appointments for each step along the way—a handy budget planner to help you map out your overall spending plan, and track expenses as you go
• Contract tips to help protect your rights and stretch your wedding dollars
• Dozens of ideas for putting together interfaith, destination, long-weekend, theme, ethnic, and other types of special weddings
• Modern guidelines for wording invitations
• Hundreds of handy Web resources to speed your planning
• Workbook pages for organizing and sketching out the day you’ve dreamed of—with dozens of pages to note recommendations, appointments, observations, and reminders; space to keep crucial lists; as well as indispensable pockets where you can save swatches, clippings, business cards, and all your other wedding-related information.
With all of this and more, BRIDE’S Wedding Planner is the only wedding planner you’ll need!
With hints on every aspect of planning a dream wedding, this revised and updated version now includes second wedding advice; sophisticated weddings for couples marrying later; creative reception ideas; contemporary wedding attire; and more.
Posted October 13, 2007
I spent a lot of time with a friend of mine looking through many bridal books/organizers. I felt that this one was the most comprehensive. There is information on every aspect of planning a wedding, space for addresses, lists, and even pockets for loose items. My only complaint is that it could use dividers, but I just put in some post-it notes and labeled them.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted January 3, 2010
I really like the Bride's Wedding Planner. It has helped me to keep all of my planning organized and together. The pockets help me keep loose papers together. This planner is best for those brides using Brides.com as it is a companion planner for this site. I am very happy with this planner.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.
Posted January 22, 2012
No text was provided for this review.