A concise introduction to circuit analysis designed to meet the needs of faculty who want to teach this material in a one semester course. Chapters have been carefully selected from Irwin, Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis, 7th Edition.
Product dimensions: 8.04 (w) x 9.96 (h) x 0.77 (d)
Table of Contents
1. Basic Concepts.
2. Resistive Circuits.
3. Nodal and Loop Analysis Techniques.
4. Additional Analysis Techniques.
5. Capacitance and Inductance.
6. First-Order & Second-Order Transient Circuits.
7. AC Steady-State Analysis.
8. Variable Frequency Network Performance.
9. Steady-State Power Analysis (FREE Downloadable File from book website).
Appendix: A Short Mathematics Primer for Circuit Analysis.