- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Introduction: Why do parties exist?
1. The culture of British party politics
2. The party system
3. The Conservatives: theory and practice
4. The Conservatives: organisation, membership and authority
5. The Labour Party: theory and practice
6. The Labour Party: organisation, membership and authority
7. The centre parties
8. The parties of Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (by Michael Cunningham)
9. The 'problem' of party finance
10. Parties and voters
Conclusion: are parties amking a difference?