Broadcaster's Survival Guide: Staying Alive in the Businessby Ann S. Utterback
No profession's more stressful than broadcasting. One of the most common ways broadcasters sabotage their careers is by letting the stress of the business affect their performance. Broadcaster's Survival Guide describes survival techniques to help everyone in broadcasting recognize stresses and deal with them in healthy ways. It is a self-help manual to use whenever stress is a problem for on-air staff, producers, writers, news directors and anyone in the business. It's sure to be a guide that is referred to again and again. You'll learn about:
- Recognizing and coping with stress.
- Seeking balance in your life.
- Getting the exercise and nutrition you need.
- Learning to relax during your workday.
- Dealing with the common cold and environmental pollutants.
- Staying relaxed and healthy while traveling or working overnights.
Best of all, each section includes Healthy Suggestions you can put into practice immediately for a life that's healthier and more relaxed. You'll also find a list of resources for additional help from professionals in each of the areas presented.
- Bonus Books, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.03(h) x 0.63(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >