Broken Americaby David Cooper
Broken America is an iconoclastic look at the administration of George W. Bush. Author David Cooper takes an in-depth look at the difference between the Bush administration's rhetoric and what their policies actually are regarding many of the most important issues of the day. Using the words of the most powerful people in government themselves, Cooper discovers:
- The real reason for the Iraq invasion
- Whether or not the intelligence was simply faulty
- Why there is not now and never has been an 'exit strategy"
- How the Bush administration 'supports" the troops
- Who's benefiting from the privatization of America
- Why the administration is desperately attempting to place themselves above the law
Broken America also examines the importance and the breakdown of the free press and draws some disturbing and controversial comparisons to history. Broken America is for anyone who wants to cast an informed ballot in 2006.
- iUniverse, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.61(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Broken America simply tells us what the people currently in power have said themselves for almost ten years now. If we had been informed by our 'free press,' none of what we've been experiencing, including the invasion of Iraq, would have come as a shock. Please read!
'Broken America' makes a credible case that our democracy is indeed under attack by a small secretive cabal. And that the time for change is now (2006 midterm elections).