Brutal Bosses and Their Prey: How to Identify and Overcome Abuse in the Workplaceby Harvey A. Hornstein
Psychologist Harvey Hornstein has examined the horrific and all-too-familiar stories of workplace abuse through his interviews with over one thousand working men and women. The result is Brutal Bosses, a revealing and empowering study of the subtle causes and toxic effects of abuse at work - and a much-needed call for the return of dignity to the workplace. Brutal Bosses reveals:
- The difference between tough and abusive bosses - and how to determine when the line is crossed.
- The Eight Daily Sins of bosses - and why they must be condemned.
- The Six Survival Skills you need to withstand an abusive boss.
- How to identify the different types of brutal bosses - from dehumanizers and blamers to conquerors and and manipulators - and how to overcome their mistreatment.
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.54(w) x 8.20(h) x 0.50(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews