1. The biology of wound healing (Giselle Hosgood).
2. Wound aetiology and classification (Juliet Pope).
3. Decision-making in wound closure (John Williams).
4. Management of open wounds (Davina Anderson).
5. Surgical drains in wound management and reconstructive surgery (Jane Ladlow).
6. Tension-relieving techniques and local skin flaps (Philipp Mayhew).
7. Axial pattern flap (Alison Moores).
8. Free skin grafting (Richard A.S. White).
9. Pedicled muscle flaps (Stephen Baines).
10. Microsurgery (David Fowler and John Williams).
11. Special considerations in wound management (Jacqui D. Niles).
12. Complications of wound healing (Ed Friend).