- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. The What and Why of Budgeting: An Introduction.
2. Strategic Planning and Budgeting: Process, Preparation and Control.
3. Administering the Budget: Reports, Analyses, and Evaluations.
4. Break-Even and Contribution Margin Analysis: Profit, Cost, and Volume Changes.
5. Profit Planning: Targeting and Reaching Achievable Goals.
6. Master Budget: Genesis of Forecasting and Profit Planning.
7. Cost Behavior: Emphasis on Flexible Budgets.
8. Evaluating Performance: The Use of Variance Analysis.
9. Manufacturing Costs: Sales Forecasts and Realistic Budgets.
10. Marketing: Budgeting for Sales, Advertising, and Distribution.
11. Research and Development: Budgets for a Long-term Plan.
12. General and Administrative Costs: Budgets for Maximum Productivity.
13. Capital Expenditures: Assets to be Bought, Sold, and Discarded.
14. Forecasting and Planning: Reducing Risk in Decision Making.
15. Moving Averages and Smoothing Techniques: Quantitative Forecasting.
16. Regression Analysis: Popular Sales Forecast System.
17. Cash Budgeting and Forecasting Cash Flow: Two Pragmatic Methods.
18. Financial Modeling: Tools for Budgeting and Profit Planning.
19. Software Packages: Computer-based Models and Spreadsheet Software.
20. Capital Budgeting: Selecting the Optimum Long-term Investment.
21. Zero-base Budgeting: Priority Budgeting for Best Resource Allocation.
22. Managers’ Performance: Evaluation on the Division Level.
23. Budgeting for Service Organizations: Special Features.
Appendix I: Present and Future Value Tables.
Appendix II: Statistical Table.
Appendix III: Top Providers of Budgeting and Planning Systems.
Glossary of Budgeting Terms.