Scott McNulty is a simple geek living in Philadelphia. Scott has been blogging for a decade both professionally and personally. He’s been a happy TypePad user for seven years. More of Scott’s words can be found on his personal blog, blog.blankbaby.com, or at Macuser.com, where Scott is a senior contributor.
Building a TypePad Blog People Want to Readby Scott McNulty
Today, it seems everyone—from multinational corporations to your kid’s second-grade teacher—has a blog. They all have one, in part, because they have information they want to share with others—from customers and clients to neighbors and parents. But to actually build a good blog—to create a blog people want to read—takes thought, planning, and some effort. From picking the right TypePad plan and working with domains to managing posts and building a community, creating a successful blog involves making critical decisions at each step. In this book by blogger extraordinaire Scott McNulty, you’ll learn how to:
- Set up your account and work with blog-specific settings.
- Customize your blog to fit your personal or business needs.
- Manage your site with TypePad’s Dashboard.
- Monitor and make sense of traffic.
- Work with pages and—of course—publish your posts.
- Deal with comments, manage trackbacks, and handle comment spam.
- Find a stock theme—or customize one yourself.
- Work with images and photos.
- Peachpit Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.90(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.50(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >