Building the Body: 2012 - Winterby Frank Zane
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Building the Body is published 4 times a year and gives a new slant on bodybuilding. It’s all about how to get the most from your training by having a holistic approach, paying attention to all aspects of your workouts, nutrition, attitude and recuperation. Unlike other bodybuilding mags that contain 75% advertising, it contains no paid advertising, just helpful information based on my personal experience and that of my clients.
In this edition:
1. Fernandez Rizing -- See his amazing before and afte rphotos and read his story.
2. The Calf Blaster -- How many calf blocks does a gym need? At least two. How many do most gyms have? None. Now you can get Frank's signature calf blaster with a special price if you own a Leg Blaster.
3. Calf Blasting Routine -- Try this program using a minimum of equipment to develop great calves.
4. Secrets of a Small Muscular Waistline -- Here is a program you can do to shrink your waistline and improve your abs.
5. Training Goals for 2013 -- Here we go again. Learn what Frank plans to do with his body this year.
6. Sergio Oliva -- passes away at age 71, he was one of a kind.
7. The Legend of Freddie Ortiz -- whose greatness influenced FZ in the 1960s.
8. Spiritual Renewal in San Diego -- Frank's successful book signing and musical performance.
9. Climbing and Floating -- Kirk learns how climbing develops calves and how floating deeply relaxes.
10. Training with a Lower Back Injury -- Master trainer Larry Kay gives a back routine that enables you to improve back development without re-injury.
11. Think Fenugreek -- We've been making practically miraculous gains from taking Fenugreek. What else does it do?
12. The Best Supplements -- Here's a list and description.
13. Frankly Speaking -- Christine's beautiful abstract watercolor paintings grace our outside rear and inside front covers.
- BN ID:
- Frank Zane
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 2 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews