- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Complete with descriptive illustrations, this useful resource offers essential information, guidelines, and cautionary advice on building projects for churches, synagogues, mosques, temples, and spaces for religious education.
Order your copy today!
Preface (S. Kliment).
1. The Significance and Qualities of Worship Spaces.
2. Project Team and Process.
3. Unique Design Concerns.
4. Site Selection and Planning.
5. Public Agency Approval.
6. Sustainable Design (F. Cousins and M. Murosky).
7. Structural Systems (B. Gibbons, et al.).
8. Mechanical Systems (F. Cousins and M. Murosky).
9. Electrical and Communications Systems (S. Done and J. Phillips).
10. Special Equipment.
12. Acoustic and Audiovisual Considerations (D. Paoletti and S. Milsom).
13. Lightning Design (F. Krahe and P. Butler).
14. Furniture, Fixtures, and Artwork.
15. Wayfinding, Graphics, and Signage.
16. Historic Renovation.
17. International Challenges.
18. Operation and Maintenance.
19. Key Cost Factors.
20. Sources of Finance.
Bibliography and References.