Building Unity Against Fascismby Leon Trotsky, Daniel Guerin, Ted Grant
In 2007, French fascist Le Pen won almost four million votes. In 2009 the British National Party won almost a million votes while Germany's fascist NPD won over 750,000. In 2010, fascist-led organisations like the Engish Defence League and Italy's Future and Freedom party emerged. To help activists understand this twenty-first century wave of fascism, this book gathers together the most important analyses from the 20th century.
In "Building unity against fascism" you can read:
* German socialist Clara Zetkin, Bolshevik leader Karl Radek and Italian communist Antonio Gramsci on the birth on fascism in the early 1920s
* Leon Trotsky's article, including "Fascism: What It Is and How To Fight It", explaining why neither capitalist nor Stalinist parties were able to stop fascism in Italy, Germany and Spain in the 1930s.
* Maurice Spector's detailed analysis of German fascism in power
* Daniel Guérin's 1939 "Fascism and Big Business" and his 1945 preface to its French edition
* Ted Grant's booklet, "The Menace of Fascism", which discussed British fascism, the second World War and the Jewish community in Britain
* Analysis by Felix Morrow, James P Cannon and Farrell Dobbs of the rise and fall of fascist organisations in the USA in the 20th century.
- IMG Publications
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.38(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >