- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Business analytics (BA) pertains to the skills, technologies, applications, and practices for continuous and repetitive exploration and investigation of...
Business analytics (BA) pertains to the skills, technologies, applications, and practices for continuous and repetitive exploration and investigation of business performance in the past to gain insight and drive business planning. Business analytics centers on discovering new insights and understanding of business performance based on data and statistical methods. This certification kit would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry, analysts looking to improve their understanding of the business analyst role, organizations wanting to make better and more informed business decisions, as well as looking for ways to explore business data and implement statistical analysis, and managers looking to optimize business processes.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Business Analytics toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Business Analytics, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Business Analytics Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Business Analytics concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Business Analytics training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Business Analytics.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Business Analytics applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Business Analytics Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Business Analytics Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Business Analytics technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Business Analytics and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, applications, and uses of Business Analytics.
- Identify the levels of analytics.
- Learn about the role of the Business Analyst.
- Examine Business Analytics techniques and software.
- Explore the challenges and predicted future of Business Analytics .
The topics covered in this course are:
- All About Analytics.
- Levels of Analytics and the Business Analyst.
- Overview of Business Analytics.
- Analytics Applications.
- Business Analytics Techniques.
- Business Analytics Software.
- Optimizing, Challenges, and Future of Business Analytics.
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations.
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents).
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.