- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Alton, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
I. BUSINESS PERFORMANCE, SOCIAL CONTROL, AND GOVERNANCE.
1. Business Social Performance in a Three-fold Society: Competitiveness, Ethics, Politics and the Law.
2. Social Change and Control in a Market Oriented Society.
3. The Strategic Management of Public Issues.
II. INTERNATIONAL DIMENSIONS OF BUSINESS AND SOCIETY.
4. Competitiveness in a Global Marketplace.
5. Multinational Business-Government Relations.
III. ETHICAL AND MORAL DIMENSIONS OF BUSINESS.
6. Moral Reasoning and Organizational Culture.
7. Ethical Analysis and Decision Making.
8. Economic Justice: A Stakeholder Perspective.
9. Business Social Performance and Social Responsibility.
IV. THE LEGAL AND REGULATORY ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
10. The Public Policy Process and the Legal Environment of Business.
11. Government Regulation of Business.
12. Regulatory Reform and the Deregulation Movement.
13. Anti-trust Law.
V. PUBLIC POLICY AND STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT OF STAKEHOLDER ISSUES.
14. Organizational Governance.
16. Employee Stakeholders: Rights, Workplace Safety, and Downsizing.
17. Employee Stakeholders: Equality and Discrimination.
18. Business, Ecology and the Environment.