Ships same day or next business day via UPS (Priority Mail for AK/HI/APO/PO Boxes)! Used sticker and some writing and/or highlighting. Used books may not include working access ...code or dust jacket.Read moreShow Less
May NOT include supplemental materials such as CDs and access codes. May include some highlighting or writing. Ships next business day! Choose expedited shipping for delivery in ...2-6 business days!Read moreShow Less
2009 Hardcover Good Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not ...include cd-om or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!Read moreShow Less
0136085547 Item in acceptable condition including possible liquid damage. As well, answers may be filled in. Lastly, may be missing components, e.g. missing DVDs, CDs, Access ...Code, etc. All day low prices, buy from us sell to us we do it all!!Read moreShow Less
0136085547 ALL ORDERS SHIP WITHIN 24 HOURS. Tracking is always included. This hardcover book is in Very Good condition - light wear to cover corners, rest fine. Buy with ...confidence over 10,000 happy customers. All shipping materials 100% recyclable. REUSE-RECYCLE-REBOOKRead moreShow Less
2009 HARDCOVER 7 Very good. [No CD or ancillary materials included] [Authentic USA edition] [I will ship immediately] Book in standard used condition: slightly marked, ...moderately worn covers and edges, and good binding.Read moreShow Less
2009 Hardcover Good Connecting readers with great books since 1972. Used books may not include companion materials, some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not ...include cdrom or access codes. Customer service is our top priority!Read moreShow Less
Visually engaging, enticing and current examples with an overall focus on business.
Business Law continues to be the most engaging text for readers by featuring a visually appealing format with enticing and current examples while maintaining its focus on business. Readers will learn business law, ethics, and the legal environment in a way that will encourage them to ask questions and go beyond basic memorization.
I. THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL LAW.
1. Legal, Business, and E-Commerce Environment.
2. Judicial and Alternative Dispute Resolution.
3. Constitutional Authority to Regulate Business.
4. Intentional Torts and Negligence.
5. Product and Strict Liability.
6. Business and Online Crimes.
7. Ethics and Social Responsibility.
8. International and Comparative Law.
II. TRADITIONAL AND E-COMMERCE CONTRACTS.
9. Nature of Traditional and E-Commerce Contracts.
12. Capacity and Legality.
13. Genuineness of Assent.
14. Writing and E-Commerce Signature Law.
15. Third-Party Right and Discharge.
16. Remedies for Breach of Traditional and Online Contracts.
III. INTERNET LAW, DOMAIN NAMES, AND E-COMMERCE.
17. Intellectual Property and Information Technology.
18. E-Commerce and Internet Law.
IV. DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL SALES AND LEASE CONTRACTS.
19. Formation of Sales and Lease Contracts.
20. Performance of Sales and Lease Contracts.
21. Remedies for Breach of Sales and Lease Contracts.
22. Sales and Lease Warranties.
V. NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS AND BANKING.
23. Creation and Transfer of Negotiable Instruments.
24. Holder in Due Course and Liability.
25. Checks and Digital Banking.
VI. CREDITORS' RIGHTS AND BANKRUPTCY.
26. Credit and Suretyship.
27. Secured Transactions.
28. Bankruptcy and Reorganization.
29. Agency Formation and Termination.
30. Liability of Principals and Agents.
VIII. ENTREPRENEURS AND NONCORPORATE FORMS OF BUSINESS.
31. Entrepreneurs and Sole Proprietorships.
32. General Partnerships.
33.Limited Partnerships and limited Liability Partnerships.
34. Limited Liability Companies.
IX. DOMESTIC AND MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS.
35. Formation and Operation of Corporations.
36. Directors, Officers, and Shareholders.
37. Mergers and Takeovers of Corporations.
38. Investor Protection and Online Securities.
39. Franchising and Licensing.
X. EMPLOYMENT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY LAW.
40. Employment and Worker Protection Laws.
41. Equal Opportunity in Employment.
42. Labor Relations Law.
43. Liability of Accountants.
XI. GOVERNMENT REGULATION.
44. Administrative Law and Government Regulation.
45. Consumer Protection.
46. Environmental Protection.
47. Antitrust Law.
XII. PROPERTY, INSURANCE, AND ESTATES.
48. Personal Property and Bailments.
49. Real Property.
50. Landlord-Tenant Relationships.
52. Wills and Estates.