- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Business processes are the production lines of the new economy. When they fail us, our products and services fail our customers, and our business fails its owners. The more businesses change, the more they must concern themselves with their stakeholder relationships and manage their processes so that technologies and organization designs have a common business purpose. This book shows you how to deliver integral processes and helps you build a fully process-managed enterprise.
The Process Management Framework provides the strategic guidance and tactical steps to make the switch. Encompassing eight phases, the Framework migrates organizational and process transformation through strategy, design, realization, and actual operations. For each phase, this book provides detailed descriptions of the steps, their inputs, outputs, guides, and enablers, as well as the tricks, traps, and best practices learned by experienced practitioners. It also covers the related disciplines of managing programs, risk, quality, projects, and human change, and how process management is the key to ensure a fit among all these areas. For those of you about to embark on a process journey, this book provides a compelling call to action, a guide for management, and an invaluable reference.
Learn the concepts and transform your business!
I: A Management Guide.
1. Drivers of Business Change.
2. Organizational Response to Business Drivers.
3. Principles of Process Management.
4. New-Age Company Experiences.
5. The Process Management Framework.
6. Project Management Essentials.
7. Mitigating Business Risk.
8. Human Change.
9. Building a Process Support Organization.
II: A Practitioner's Guide.
10. Discovering the Context for Business Change.
11. Configuring Business Processes and Aligning Other Strategies.
12. Charting the Course of Change.
13. Understanding the Existing Situation.
14. Designing the Renewed Process.
15. Developing Capability for the Renewed Process.
16. Implementing and Rolling Out the Business Solution.
Posted August 10, 2001
Posted January 26, 2009
No text was provided for this review.