C++ Solutions: Companion to the C++ Programming Languageby David Vandevoorde, Bjarne Stroustrup, David Vandervoorde
Developers acquire a thorough understanding of ANSI/ISO C++ by working/i>
C++ Solutions, provides insightful, logical, and easy-to-follow solutions to selected exercises found in The C++ Programming Language, Third Edition, by Bjarne Stroustrup. The exercises are explained in detail and are extensively annotated with cross-references to Stroustrup's book.
Developers acquire a thorough understanding of ANSI/ISO C++ by working through examples. Vandevoorde solves a broad subset of illustrative and realistic exercises to facilitate this process. He also includes hints to help programmers find their own solutions, and additional exercises to provide deeper insights into modern software design.
- In-depth coverage of C++ language concepts, syntax, and features for each chapter
- Numerous detailed examples that build intuition about performance issues
- Adherence to the final ANSI/ISO C++ specifications
- Sample code and programs available on-line
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.31(w) x 9.18(h) x 0.62(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >