CAD for Fashion Design / Edition 1by Renee Weiss Chase
Pub. Date: 12/24/1996
Publisher: Prentice Hall
This book covers some of the technological changes that have emerged in the fashion world. It provides a way of integrating this technology with the process of designing clothes. This book focuses on the representational and graphic aspects of fashion design. It gives the history of computer-aided design followed by a description of the types of systems presently utilized in the industry and the role each plays in the design process. It also breaks down the design process and describes the CAD- related experiences that a designer might encounter while on the job.
- Prentice Hall
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.29(w) x 10.96(h) x 0.48(d)
Table of Contents1. Introduction.
2. Computers and the Fashion Industry.
3. From Sketch to Market: How CAS Systems Are Used.
4. Design in Context: Understanding the Marketplace.
6. Fabric: The Designer's Medium.
8. Putting It All Together: Presentation and Graphics.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >