- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Burgin, KY
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* Utilizes a full-color design and interesting design elements throughout to provide an attractive, visually stimulating presentation.
• Features numerous labels, syringes, and equipment illustrations to simulate the clinical setting.
• Employs a large, workbook trim size to enable students to work out solutions right in the book.
• Features actual examples of Medication Administration Records in Chapter 9 to increase the clinical reality of the material.
• Includes clinical descriptions with each practice problem to reflect realistic health care situations.
• Introduces and consistently uses SI Units to reinforce the understanding and use of this international standard of measurement.
• Presents a chapter on "How to Read Drug Labels" to help students read and understand all information on the label.
• Concludes with an updated comprehensive posttest featuring clinical scenarios and medication labels to allow students to evaluate their progress.
(Includes a FREE CD-ROM)
Utilizes a full-color design and interesting design elements throughout to provide an attractive, visually stimulating presentation.