- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Now, thanks to California Guide to...
Now, thanks to California Guide to Tax, Estate & Financial Planning for the Elderly, you'll be able to answer their questions and act in their behalf, whether you specialize in elder law and estate planning or maintain a general practice. This newly published compendium from LexisNexis places the range of issues facing the elderly in the context of California law. It's your single source for in-depth discussions of such issues as:
• Wills and trusts
• Income and estate taxes
• Estate planning
• Nursing homes and home health care agencies
• Planning for incapacity
California Guide to Tax, Estate & Financial Planning for the Elderly has been specifically designed to help increase your effectiveness and productivity.
• A glossary of acronyms at the beginning of the book will help you identify state and federal agencies and initiatives.
• A section of common client questions that begins each chapter will lead you directly to the information you'll use most often.
• Hundreds of practice notes throughout the text provide useful tips and suggestions, while cautionary notes alert you to areas of special concern.
• Checklists at the end of each chapter will help ensure that you have addressed your client's needs methodically and completely.