- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
* Teens, cell phones, and parental ...
* Teens, cell phones, and parental insanity.
* Axe body spray: Gagging for fresh air on a Friday night.
* A daughter's diary and three teenage brothers: Dial 911 now!
* Your daughter wants a horse: hire a bankruptcy attorney first.
* Boy Scouts and campouts: expect heavy rain.
* Spring break trips: it's not really spring and my children don't need a break.
* Teenage sons and drivers education school - take the next exit.
* Coaching the "non premier" teams: Bad News Bears, Kansas style.
* Waking up teenage boys: tips and tricks for an on-time school arrival.
* My sons' homework crisis: why is this my problem?
* High school dances- life gets complicated quickly.