Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL Test Book/cassettes packageby Jolene Gear
This volume is a comprehensive test preparation course that helps learners acquire the skills they need to succeed on the Test of English as a Foreign Language. The course not only teaches test-taking strategies, but it actually provides the language foundation needed to score well on the TOEFL. All the print components are conveniently contained in a single book including diagnostic test, skills-building exercises, two full length practice tests, tapescript, and answer key), accompanied by high quality recordings. Cambridge Preparation for the TOEFL® Test is ideal for both classroom and self-study use.
• Diagnostic test at the beginning of the book (a full-length TOEFL-format test) directs individual learners to sections of the book that will strengthen the skills they need most.
• Answer key for all tests and exercises explains why answers are right or wrong. Test answer keys are cross-referenced to relevant exercises in the test.
• Offers test strategies for each section of the TOEFL.
• TOEFL mini-tests throughout each section allow learners to constantly monitor their progress. TOEFL is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service. Cambridge University Press is solely responsible for the contents of this book, and is no way connected with Educational Testing Service.
- Cambridge University Press
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.13(w) x 11.57(h) x 1.73(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >