Camera Raw Studio Skillsby Charlotte K. Lowrie
Professional photographers who have adopted RAW capture and Camera Raw processing techniques recognize them as photography's new frontier. Learn the tips and techniques eleven top photographers have perfected and you're all but guaranteed to achieve professional image processing results. Gain an unprecedented degree of control over image quality with:
- Se?n Duggan's tips for hand coloring RAW files.
- Charlotte Lowrie's procedure to sepia-tone and tint RAW images.
- Rob Sheppard's way to double-process files and increase dynamic range.
- Bob Coates' method for balancing color without losing ambiance.
- Macduff Everton's guide to basic RAW image conversion.
- Katrin Eismann's lesson on processing HDR images.
- John Paul Caponigro's use of Curves for precise tonal control.
- Eddie Tapp's secrets for color correction.
- Kevin Ames's procedure for special effects processing.
- Se?n Duggan's technique for combining black-and-white and color.
- Ellen Anon's quick method to zoom and check focus.
- David Wells' workflow process -- one he starts on the road.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 7.40(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.80(d)
Meet the Author
Charlotte Lowrie is a freelance editorial and stock photographer and an award-winning writer. She is the author of Canon Digital Rebel Digital Field Guide, also from Wiley, and her work has appeared in top photography magazines.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >