Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics e-dition: Text with Continually Updated Online Reference / Edition 11by S. Terry Canale
Pub. Date: 12/26/2007
Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences
The most trusted and widely used resource in orthopedic surgery is back in an all-new multimedia (e)dition. Both a user-friendly printed reference- now in full color-and a fully searchable web site, this 11th Edition gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice. The text provides practical, in-depth… See more details below
The most trusted and widely used resource in orthopedic surgery is back in an all-new multimedia (e)dition. Both a user-friendly printed reference- now in full color-and a fully searchable web site, this 11th Edition gives you two fast ways to find expert solutions to the clinical challenges that arise in your practice. The text provides practical, in-depth coverage · a plethora of illustrations · the latest procedures · and clinically oriented guidance...page after page, while the online component allows you to search the complete contents of the printed text.
• Access the most effective and advanced surgical solutions with step-by-step authoritative guidance on the full range of surgical procedures.
• Select the most appropriate procedure for a given patient, examining several different approaches for the treatment of each clinical problem.
• Handle every aspect of a full array of musculoskeletal conditions from diagnosis to management of complications to surgical indications/contraindications to post-treatment strategies.
• Consult the traditional printed reference, and access the complete contents online, fully searchable · links to PubMed and cross references · downloadable illustrations · and more.
• Offer your patients the best possible outcomes with knowledge of the very latest procedures, techniques, and instruments.
• Gain rapid access to techniques using a bulleted list of procedures in the Operative Techniques section.
• Tap into exceptional visual guidance on more than 1,800 operative and minimally invasive procedures with an all-new four-color design, including highlighted anatomical structures · intraoperative photographs · and arthroscopic views.
• Perfect your technique with a DVD of new video clips of frequently used but technically difficult techniques as well as the very latest procedures such as total joint arthroplasties · minimal incision hip, knee, and spinal procedures · shoulder arthroplasty · tarsal tunnel · and arthroscopic procedures.
• Make informed diagnostic and surgical decisions with expanded coverage of diagnostic imaging.
• Broaden your knowledge with fresh perspectives from seven new staff members of the Campbell clinic.
• Solve a full range of clinical problems with a new concise, consistently organized, full-color format, and 22 other authorities from the Campbell Clinic.
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. If the next edition is published less than one year after your purchase, you will be entitled to online access for one year from your date of purchase. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
- Elsevier Health Sciences
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.75(w) x 11.00(h) x 12.75(d)
Table of Contents
PART I: GENERAL PRINCIPLES
Surgical Techniques and Approaches
Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopaedics
PART II: ARTHRODESIS
Arthrodesis of Ankle, Knee, and Hip
Arthrodesis of Shoulder, Elbow, and Wrist
PART III: ARTHROPLASTY
Introduction and Overview
Arthroplasty of Ankle and Knee
Arthroplasty of Hip
Arthroplasty of Shoulder and Elbow
PART IV: AMPUTATION
General Principles of Amputations
Amputations about Foot
Amputations of Lower Extremity
Amputations of Hip and Pelvis
Amputations of Upper Extremity
Amputations of Hand
PART V: INFECTIONS
General Principles of Infection
Tuberculosis and Other Unusual Infections
PART VI: TUMORS
General Principles of Tumors
Benign Tumors of Bone
Benign (Occasionally Aggressive) Tumors of Bone
Malignant Tumors of Bone
Soft Tissue Tumors and Nonneoplastic Conditions Simulating Bone Tumors
PART VII: NONTRAUMATIC SOFT TISSUE DISORDERS
Nontraumatic Soft Tissue Disorders
Miscellaneous Nontraumatic Disorders
PART VIII: CONGENITAL ANOMALIES
Congenital Anomalies of Lower Extremity
Congenital and Developmental Anomalies of Hip and Pelvis
Congenital Anomalies of Trunk and Upper Extremity
PART IX: OSTEOCHONDROSIS
Osteochondrosis or Epiphysitis and Other Miscellaneous Affections
PART X: NERVOUS SYSTEM DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
PART XI: FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS IN CHILDREN
Fractures and Dislocations in Children
PART XII: THE SPINE
Spinal Anatomy and Surgical Approaches
Fractures, Dislocation, and Fracture-Dislocations of Spine
Arthrodesis of Spine
Pediatric Cervical Spine
Scoliosis and Kyphosis
Lower Back Pain and Disorders of Intervertebral Discs
Infections of Spine
Other Disorders of Spine
PART XIII: SPORTS MEDICINE
Shoulder and Elbow Injuries
PART XIV: ARTHROSCOPY
General Principles of Arthroscopy
Arthroscopy of Lower Extremity
Arthroscopy of Upper Extremity
PART XV: FRACTURES AND DISLOCATIONS
General Principles of Fracture Treatment
Fractures of Lower Extremity
Fractures of Hip
Fractures of Acetabulum and Pelvis
Fractures of Shoulder, Arm, and Forearm
Delayed Union and Nonunion of Fractures
Old Unreduced Dislocations
PART XVI: PERIPHERAL NERVE INJURIES
Peripheral Nerve Injuries
PART XVII: MICROSURGERY
PART XVIII: THE HAND
Basic Surgical Techniques and Aftercare
Acute Hand Injuries
Flexor and Extensor Tendon Injuries
Fractures, Dislocations, and Ligamentous Injuries
Special Hand Disorders
Cerebral Palsy of the Hand
Compartment Syndromes and Volkmann Contracture
Carpal Tunnel, Ulnar Tunnel, and Stenosing Tenosynovitis
Tumors and Tumorous Conditions of Hand
Congenital Anomalies of Hand
PART XIX: THE FOOT AND ANKLE
Disorders of Hallux
Lesser Toe Abnormalities
Disorders of Nails and Skin
Disorders of Tendons and Fascia
Fractures and Dislocations of Foot
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >