Charlotte K. Lowrie is a professional photographer whose experience ranges from editorial photography and photojournalism to wedding and nature photography. Her images have appeared in national publications, and she teaches photography at BetterPhoto.com. Also an award-winning writer, Charlotte has authored more than a dozen books. See more of her work at wordsandphotos.org.
Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D Digital Field Guideby Charlotte K. Lowrie
Digital Field Guides offer step-by-step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and/i>/b>
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Learn to use every feature of your Canon T3/1100D and get great shots every time
Digital Field Guides offer step-by-step information about digital camera controls as well as tips and techniques for getting great photos in various common situations. This handy guide, perfectly sized to fit in a camera bag, explains how to use every button, dial, and setting on your Rebel T3/1100D and also covers using the improved HD video features, and in-camera movie editing options. Illustrated with the author's outstanding photos, the book provides recipes for getting the photo you want in any environment.
- The EOS Rebel T3/1100D is Canon's newest entry-level dSLR camera, offering a streamlined and simplified experience for new dSLR users
- This book explains every camera control, showing you how to use all the buttons, dials, and settings
- Cover the exciting new HD video features and offers suggestions for getting outstanding shots in common shooting situations
- Small-trim design makes it easy to take this guide along whenever you use your camera
- Includes a gray card and color checker card used to maintain accurate color and white balance
New dSLR camera users will get up to speed quickly with the easy-to-follow guidance in this handy field guide.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 31 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >