Jeff Revell has been shooting professionally for more than 25 years, and has a wide range of expertise in everything from landscape photography to travel and urban photography. As an early adopter of digital technology, he has been on the leading edge of digital imaging technology, education and instruction. Perhaps best known as the photographer behind the popular "PhotoWalk Pro" blog, each weekday Jeff shares step-by-step tutorials on digital photography technique and editing of digital images. The worldwide appeal of Jeff's site, along with his live PhotoWalks have made him one of the most sought-after and trusted sources for digital photography training and education.
Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D: From Snapshots to Great Shotsby Jeff Revell
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Canon EOS Rebel T5i / 700D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book teaches you how to take control of your photography to get the image you want every time you pick up the camera.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Jeff Revell, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the Rebel
- Use the Rebel’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the Creative zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
And once you’ve got the shot, show it off! Join the book’s Flickr group, share your photos, and discuss how you use your Rebel to getgreat shots at flickr.com/groups/t5i700dfromsnapshotstogreatshots.
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Play a very complicated game called 'gone with the flag'. The rules are: you must have at least four ppl and a referee. Each team splits up evenely, with a leader. You play outside and split the yard into two sides. You can hide the flag anywhere on your side that is not underground. The ref knows where each team's flag is. The rest is like capture the flag, but no jail.