- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Skokie, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
2. Meaning, Access, Adjustment.
3. The American Occupational Structure.
4. The Development of Career Behavior and Choice.
5. Career Development and Counseling of Special Populations.
6. Systematic Planning for Career Guidance and Counseling.
7. Career Guidance in the Elementary School.
8. Career Guidance in the Junior High/Middle School.
9. Career Guidance and Counseling in the Senior High School.
10. Career Guidance and Counseling in Higher Education.
11. Career Counseling in the Workplace.
12. Special Adult Career Concerns I.
13. Special Adult Career Concerns II.
14. Helping Strategies in Career Guidance and Counseling.
15. Information in Career Guidance and Counseling.
16. Assessment in Career Guidance and Counseling.
17. Research and Social Issues in Career Guidance and Counseling.
Posted May 22, 2001
Career guidance and counseling through the lifespan is a long-winded book of lists. Throughout the text, chapter after chapter consists of enumerated listings of factors, beliefs, etc. This causes the text, in my opinion to be incoherent, lack flow, and as such the reader is easily distracted, making the reading a taxing task. While relevant material is presented, this is done in a way that may dissuade students from appreciating the value that vocational psychology holds.Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.