- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Chatham, NJ
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
1. Introduction to Career Counseling, Career Information, and Career Development.
2. Theories of Career Choice and Development.
3. Factors Influencing Workers and Their Careers.
II. CAREER COUNSELING, APPRAISAL, AND CLIENTS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS.
4. Career Counseling: Traditional and Online Approaches.
5. Testing and Assessment.
6. Client Groups with Special Needs.
III. CAREER DEVELOPMENT PRACTICES.
7. Finding and Organizing Occupational Information.
8. Using Technology: The Internet and Computer-Assisted Career Guidance Systems.
9. Preparing for Work.
10. Job Placement, Outplacement, and the Job Search.
IV. ORGANIZING CAREER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS.
11. Systematic Career Development Programming in Elementary and Middle Schools.
12. Career Development Programs in High Schools.
13. Career Development in Four-Year and Community Colleges and Vocational Technical Schools.
V. UNDERSTANDING THE WORLD OF WORK.
14. The Occupational Structure Today and Tomorrow.
15. Classifying Occupations.
VI. SPECIAL SETTINGS AND PREDICTIONS ABOUT THE FUTURE.
16. Career Development in Business and Industry.
17. Career Counselors in Private Practice.
18. Trends and Issues in Career Information, Career Counseling, and Career Development.