Find an exciting, fulfilling careerand save the world at the same time!
Our environment is in serious jeopardy and has been for a long time. The difference today is that fewer and fewer people in power are denying the factwhich means that more and more jobs are sprouting up to help solve the problem. From government to private industry, money is now being channeled into saving the environmentand there's a place in this hot new industry for you!
Careers in the Environment gives you invaluable tips for finding a job in one of the many areas that make up this diverse field. Whether you like to work for a profit or nonprofit company, for government or big business, this guide will help you:
- Develop a clear understanding of your career options
- Key in on the specialty most suited for youfrom air-quality specialist to oceanographer to forestry technician
- Understand what to expect in an entry-level job
- Find the education and training you'll need to stay one step ahead of the competition
- Familiarize yourself with current salaries, benefits, and the best job prospects