This volume provides a critical introduction to contemporary attempts to base nursing ethics on a feminine 'ethics of care'.
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.06(w) x 8.98(h) x 0.69(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Table of Contents
1. Two Nurses.
2. A History of Subservience.
3. Advocacy or Subservience for the Sake of the Patients?.
5. Women and Ethics - Is Morality Gendered?.
6. Care Versus Justice : An Old Debate in New Clothes?.
7."Yes" to Caring - but "No" to a Nursing Ethics of Care.
8. Just Caring at the End of Life.
9. Nursing - The Slumbering Giant.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >