- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Each title in the Allyn & Bacon Johnson & Grant Casebook Series presents three to four in-depth cases in a different topic area, prefaced by an introduction to generalist social work practice.
Allyn & Bacon Casebook Series for Adoption, First Edition by Jerry Johnson and George Grant provides students with personal and intimate glimpses into the thinking and actions of experienced practitioners working with children and families. The contributors to this casebook combined many decades of social work experience and teaching to create a one-of-a-kind tool for students to study and analyze how practitioners think about practice. The authors move beyond the belief that practice involves finding "correct" interventions to solve client problems, and instead invite students to review and challenge the work of others to help them understand what compromises important practice decision with real clients in real practice settings.
1. A Multi-Systemic Approach to Practice (Jerry L. Johnson & George Grant, Jr.).
2. Sarah and Robert (George Grant, Jr.).
3. The Morgan Family (Mildred Drollinger & Jill C. Tyler-Skinner).
4. The Boyd's (Steve De Groot).
5. Travis ( Robin L. Smith).