- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Frederick, MD
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Sixth Edition has the following new features:
Coverage of the Supreme Court's decisions through 2013.
• Expanded coverage of developing areas, such as Free Speech (United States v. Stevens), Gay Rights (United States v. Windsor), Congressional Powers (Sebelius and Shelby County) and our Chapter on Second Amendment Rights.
• Expanded and revised Notes.
• Generally, maintained traditional structure and concise presentation format. (This is a "readable" book for students.)
• Expanded and revised Problems, often based on real cases.
• Revised Appendices (a popular feature of the casebook since the first edition).
• The continued inclusion of "practice" insights and suggestions for litigation and settlement of constitutional cases.
The eBook versions of this title feature links to Lexis Advance for further legal research options.