- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Cases and Text on Property, Fifth Edition, preserves the character of its esteemed predecessors with:
• introductory chapters that unveil the important historical perspective that infuses the book as the authors put contemporary property law in historical context.
• classic cases and absorbing text that match the high standard of quality established by the late Casner and Leach.
• problems that are seamlessly integrated with cases and notes.
• a broad scope of coverage that ranges from interests protected as property, to title transfers, landlord and tenant law, housing discrimination, and land-use regulation.
When you examine this masterful revision, you'll notice many important changes:
• new author team - Professors French, Korngold, and VanderVelde are eminently qualified to guide this exceptional casebook into the 21st century.
• complete updating - Revised coverage includes new forms of property rights, such as computer-related intellectual property, and property issues that arise out of the latest developments in biotechnology.
• new cases and problems appear throughout the book.
• improved organization - discrete chapters on water, oil, gas, and air rights from previous editions are now folded into chapters that encompass those topics; and material on deeds, mortgages, and title insurance can now be found in the chapter on closings