Sharon A. Feaster, a longtime Cat Who fan, is a native of South Carolina and a university professor in Texas. Her cat Frosty doesn't solve crimes, but does use her paw to abscond with small objects.
The Cat Who...Companionby Sharon A. Feaster
The Cat Who…mysteries have become a New York Times bestselling phenomenon. But whether you’ve been a fan from the beginning or you’ve just recently discovered the delights of Lilian Jackson Braun’s quirky feline mysteries, The Cat Who…Companion can add a whole new dimension to your enjoyment. You can…
· Discover the world of the sleuthing Siamese…including their favorite toys, tricks, and games
· Take a journey to Moose County and locate the important points in Downtown Pickax
· Get to know Qwilleran—his youthful days, his likes and dislikes, and the women in his life
· Test yourself on your knowledge of Cat Who…legend and lore—with an all-new quiz for the third edition!
- Penguin Publishing Group
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
All of these books by "Mrs. Lilian"a re amusing and entertaining. They make for light reading. I've read most of the 21 "Cat Who" books that she's written. I'm just ordering this, but I think it'll be a blast!