Catullus Workbookby Helena Dettmer, LeaAnn A. Osburn
The Latin text of Catullus' poems that is required reading for the AP Latin Literature Exam is contained in this workbook. The exercises in the workbook give students practice with all aspects of the AP Catullus syllabus: content, translation, meter, grammar, syntax, figures of speech, and literary analysis. In addition, the format of the exercises accustoms the students to all the kinds of questions found on the AP Catullus Examination. The Teacher's Manual will provide answers and grading guidelines.
- The Latin text of the AP Catullus syllabus
- Multiple choice questions on grammar, syntax, figures of speech, comprehension, and more for each poem
- AP type questions on translation for each poem
- Short and long essay type questions for each poem
- Four review chapters
- A Latin to English glossary by Ronnie Ancona
- Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Latin Literature Workbook Series: Workbooks that Work Ser.
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.90(h) x 0.60(d)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews