CCNP Official Exam Certification Library / Edition 5by Brent Stewart, Dave Hucaby, Brian Morgan, Neil Lovering
Pub. Date: 08/15/2007
Publisher: Cisco Press
CCNP Official Exam Certification Library
CCNP Certification Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the four Cisco® CCNP® exams: BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW, and ONT. The four books contained in this package, CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, CCNP BCMSN Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth… See more details below
CCNP Official Exam Certification Library
CCNP Certification Library is a comprehensive review and practice package for the four Cisco® CCNP® exams: BSCI, BCMSN, ISCW, and ONT. The four books contained in this package, CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, CCNP BCMSN Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, CCNP ISCW Official Exam Certification Guide, and CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide, present complete reviews and ample opportunities to test your knowledge of CCNP exam topics. These authorized Cisco CCNP study guides are written by CCIE® certified individuals and certified Cisco instructors, bringing years of teaching and consulting experience together in an ideal test preparation format.
CCNP BSCI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, helps you evaluate your ability to use advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalability for Cisco integrated services routers (ISRs) connected to LANs and WANs. This book covers all the topics on the CCNP BSCI exam 642-901. CCNP BCMSN Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, covers all the topics on the CCNP BCMSN exam 642-812 and helps you understand how to implement scalable multilayer switched networks. CCNP ISCW Official Exam Certification Guide covers all the topics on the CCNP ISCW exam 642-825 and tests your ability to secure and expand the reach of an enterprise network to teleworkers and remote sites with a focus on securing remote access and VPN client configuration. CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide covers all the topics on the CCNP ONT exam 642-845 and examines your ability to optimize and apply effective quality of service (QoS) techniques for converged networks.
Every chapter in each Cisco Press Official Exam Certification Guide focuses your study and tests your knowledge of the subject through specially designed assessment features. “Do I Know This Already?” quizzes assess your knowledge and help you decide how much time you need to spend on each section. The detailed Foundation Topics sections review the exam topics you will need to master. Each chapter includes a Foundation Summary section full of tables and concise reviews for quick reference. Challenging chapter-ending review questions and scenario-based exercises test your knowledge of the subject matter, reinforce key concepts, and ensure that you understand how all the technologies work together in a real-world environment. Finally, each book’s companion CD-ROM has a robust, customizable test engine that allows you to take practice exams that mimic the real testing environment. You can take a full sample exam, focus on particular topic areas, randomize answers for reusability, track your progress, examine your strengths and weaknesses, and refer to an electronic version of the book to review concepts.
CCNP Certification Library, Fifth Edition, is part of a recommended learning path from Cisco that can include simulation and hands-on training from authorized Cisco Learning Partners and self-study products from Cisco Press. To find out more about instructor-led, e-learning, and hands-on instruction offered by authorized Cisco Learning Partners, please visit http://www.cisco.com/go/authorizedtraining.
Coverage of all four CCNP exams enables you to identify and fill your knowledge gap before the exam date.
- Prepare for the BSCI 642-901, BCMSN 642-812, ISCW 642-825, and ONT 642-845
- CCNP BCSI Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, coverage includes essential routing principles for designing and managing scalable network; EIGRP, OSPF, and IS-IS functions and operations; basic BGP configuration; multicast routing; Cisco IOS routing features, including redistribution, route filtering, and DHCP; and IPv6 addressing and the transition from IPv4 to IPv6
- CCNP BCMSN Official Exam Certification Guide, Fourth Edition, coverage includes Spanning Tree Protocol concepts; virtual LAN (VLAN), VLAN trunking, and inter-VLAN routing; gateway redundancy technologies and protocols; wireless LAN topologies, components, connectivity, and standards; implementing a Cisco Unified Wireless Network; wireless client access; access layer voice concepts; and preventing and mitigating attacks against switched network security
- CCNP ISCW Official Exam Certification Guide coverage includes the Cisco hierarchical network model as it pertains to the WAN; teleworker configuration and access with broadband technologies; Frame mode MPLS; IPsec VPN implementations; Cisco device hardening; Cisco IOS® Firewall features; and Cisco IOS Intrusion Prevention System(IPS) features
- CCNP ONT Official Exam Certification Guide coverage includes implementing a voice-over-IP (VoIP) network; implementing QoS on converged networks; specific IP QoS mechanisms for implementing the DiffServ QoS model; AutoQoS; wireless security; and basic wireless management
4 Companion CD-ROMs
The four companion CD-ROMs contain test banks with a total of more than 800 practice questions, including simulation-based questions, and the full text in electronic format.
This volume is part of the Exam Certification Guide Series from Cisco Press®. Books in this series provide officially developed exam preparation materials that offer assessment, review, and practice to help Cisco Career Certification candidates identify weaknesses, concentrate their study efforts, and enhance their confidence as exam day nears.
Category: Cisco Press–Cisco Certification
Covers: BSCI exam 642-901, BCMSN exam 642-812, ISCW exam 642-825, and ONT exam 642-845
$179.99 USA / $224.99 CAN
- Cisco Press
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Set of 4 guides and 4 CD-ROMS
- Product dimensions:
- 7.12(w) x 9.95(h) x 8.00(d)
Table of Contents
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >