Jim McCann is a highly successful entrepreneur, public speaker, and author whose passion is helping people connect and express themselves with the important people in their lives. Jim’s passion and vision led to his founding of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, which he has grown into the world’s leading florist and gift shop. His willingness to embrace new technologies, such as the Internet, mobile commerce, and social networking, often long before others, has enabled Jim to stay at the forefront of consumer and social trends.
Celebrating Christmas: Share, Remember, Cherishby Jim McCann
The decorations, the food, the gifts, and most of all the times spent with loved ones--these are the special times and sentiments
The eighth gift book in our successful series, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM celebrates Christmas with meaningful quotes, fascinating facts, and inspirational advice—the perfect keepsake to mark the season of peace and giving.
The decorations, the food, the gifts, and most of all the times spent with loved ones--these are the special times and sentiments shared in Celebrating Christmas. The eighth book in the Celebrating gift book series reminds us all to slow down and enjoy the moments that make the holiday so special. Including contributions from customers and employees of 1-800-FLOWERS.COM and Celebrations.com, the beautifully illustrated book is filled with tender family moments, laugh-out-loud stories, and ruminations on the meaning of the season. Celebrating Christmas will strike a universal chord among those who cherish the specialness of the holiday.
* I love parties, but even more, I love getting ready for parties. To deck my house for Christmas means that soon it will be filled with family and friends. It means that soon it will be filled with love." --Candace G.
* The best yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles. --Anonymous
* "Over the years, my children have questioned whether Santa Claus is real, and each time they doubt, I remind them, 'If you don't believe, you don't receive.'" --Judy M.
Additionally, Celebrating Christmas opens with a short introduction by 1-800-FLOWERS.COM president Jim McCann about his own memories of Christmas. This intimate account sets the tone for the book and creates a personal bond between McCann and his readers.
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 5.40(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.70(d)
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews