- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From the Publisher"The diverse applications presented in this book reflect the creativity and technical skills of the many contributors while emphasizing the power and promise of CM."
--TRENDS IN CELL BIOLOGY
Ships from: Skokie, IL
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
* Describes proper specimen preparation for obtaining high-quality data and images
* Covers pitfalls in imaging different specimens and in employing different dyes
* Contains detailed protocols accessible to new users
* Chapters are self-contained units, but describe strategies that can be combined to develop new protocols
* Techniques are illustrated with full-color plates
Audience: New and experienced researchers, graduate students, and technicians in cell and developmental biology, anatomy, pathology, neuroscience, biophysics, optical science. Also large audience in other biological areas for which microscopy is an important research tool, such as directors and technical staff of microscopy and imaging facilities.